Class editors and admin level users are able to manage the class list - the list of students who are actually taking the class.
The class list can be 'pulled' from the Registry database:
- from the class home page, click on the pull link next to the class list heading
- check the session is the one you wish to use
- in the list will be drop down select
- merge to merge the current SPIDER list with the list from Registry
- replace to replace the SPIDER list with the list from Registry
- click the pull data button and the class list on SPIDER will be updated
The manage option allows you to manually update the class list
- to remove a user from the list, click the delete button next to them. Click confirm and they will be removed
- to edit a user on the list, click the edit button next to them. Change the details then click OK.
Note that editing these details will only impact this data for non-registered users. For registered users, their name, email etc is taken from the main user table.
to add a single user:
- enter their registration number, name and email address
- click the add button
to add several users:
- click the add several students link
- select either pull data from registry (see above) or Manual list entry